Friday, August 1, 2008

we are go for journal, NO I mean blog!

So, im blogging... who knew?!? This should be cool... might even be the new Facebook... which is of course the new Myspace... that replaced the new friendfinder that is far better than the new chat rooms.

Its kinda funny. Isnt "journaling" knida girly? BUT only if you keep it private, if you do it openly, where everyone can read, its totally normal and its not a journal anymore, its a "blog".

Anyway, hopefully I will keep it interesting enough for you to read. Ill make sure to include some pictures so at least you can skim it like the cover of tabloids in line at the grocery store.


see. I'm good for it!

This is Sea-Fair weekend so I'm expecting to have a lot to talk about next week, and as promised, I will include pictures to illustrate my points!

Have a great weekend

and as we all learned from Field of Dreams: if you write it... they will come.

No comments: