Friday, August 8, 2008

B.O.A.T


Bust Out Another Thousand. I had never hear truer words.

I recently bought a boat. Well, half a boat. Ryan owns the other half, He told me, either right before or maybe it was right after, we bought it that boat really means Bust Out Another Thousand, ya know, because boats are expensive. And its true. There is always one more thing to buy or something to fix, or gas for the boat, or for the tow vehicle, or wakeboards, tubes, ropes, anchors, the list goes on. But owing a boat (or half of one) is awesome! It doesn’t matter if you are just out on the water chillin, at Seafair, wakeboarding or anything else, BOAT, while expensive is also Bet On an Awesome Time!!!

So, this weekend Im gonna be out throwin’ down, or at least trying to, and workin on learn some more tricks. You should be able to see all the carnage after the weekend is over right here, thanks to our friend Brian.

So, go enjoy your days off and try something new this weekend. Seriously, do something this weekend that you have never done before. Go somewhere you have never been, eat something you have never had.

I, for one, am gonna huck myself over the wake trying to land a new trick, and I’m gonna eat it, probably a lot...And Im gonna enjoy every minuet of it!

I love showing up to work on Monday morning, more tired, more sore, and in all around worse shape than I was on Friday...then I know, it was a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were really hardcore, you'd go boating before you went to work.

And I'll say it, getting a skateboard and going to the half pipe would have been a lot cheaper option for summer time boarding. :P

Really, I'm pissed you didn't do this before I moved. Ass.

Corey said...

Meat,
I am hardcore, we do boat before work, its kinda like hockey practice.

... doesnt your dad have a boat?!? well, anyway, come back for a visit and we'll spend the day throwin down on the lake!