Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Its the thing that goes MOOOOO

I love livin in Seattle but there are some certain things that sometimes get on my nerves, like the vegetarian, vegan, whole foods, natural, mother earth people. Then there are also some things I miss about Texas, like being proud to eat meat... and a lot of it.

So, from deep in the heart of Texas allow me to present to you the infamous Reverend Horton Heat- EAT STEAK:

(for the record, I strongly recommend stopping the video at the 1:41 mark... unless you want to see where the delicious meat really comes from!!!)




I think I might take out a pubic service announcement just to get the word out about eating meat... as if the lyrics aren't awesome enough the video might insight a riot!

Eat a cow, Eat a cow, because its good for you!

No comments: